|Chicken Seasoning Rujak (Indonesian FOOD)|
Indonesian food is a culinary favorite in Asia, Indonesia is famous for its abundant spices, so you should try Chicken Seasoning Rujak (Indonesian FOOD).
so let’s try to cook.
- 1 chicken halved
- 1 pounded galangal
- 2 bay leaves
- 4 pieces of lime leaves
- 2 tablespoons of tamarind water
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 500 ml coconut milk
- Oil for sauteing
- Salt, mushroom flavoring to taste
- 10 cayenne peppers
- 5 red curly chilies
- 10 cloves of red onion
- 5 cloves of garlic
- One thumb kencur
- 2 cm ginger
How to Make:
1. Heat diwajan oil, then saute ground spices, galangal, lime leaves, bay leaves until fragrant.
2. Enter the coconut milk after boiling, add the chicken, salt, mushroom flavoring, tamarind water, brown sugar.
3. Cook until the spices soak into the chicken.
4. Roast the chicken in the oven for 30 minutes, occasionally basting the remaining seasoning
5. Serve chicken with chili sauce and fresh vegetables.