|Mango Cheese Milk|
Hello mom, back again in the recipe blog that discusses the latest recipes and is currently viral.
This time I will give you a mango cheese milk recipe that the kids will love. soft, sweet texture and fresh fruit make kids addictive yet healthy and nutritious.
let’s see how it’s made
Makes 9-10 cups * 300ml
Stuffing ingredients (just adjust to taste)
– 3 diced mango seeds
– Mango flavored jelly, make according to the instructions, cut into cubes
– Nata de coco to taste (can replace coconut nutrijell)
– Basil seeds to taste soak in water
Ingredients for milk cheese:
– 1 mango seed just take the meat
– 170gr cheese spread / creamcheese
– 500 ml full cream / uht milk
– 380 ml of evaporated milk (can use any uht)
– 80gr sweetened condensed milk (adjust to taste)
How to make :
– mix all the milk cheese ingredients then blend until well blended
– mix all the stuffing ingredients with milk cheese, then pour it into a cup container, I use cup * 300ml
– Can be eaten directly, serve cold more delicious.
– If you like the cheese to taste more friends, you can add the spread of cheese or add the grated cheddar cheese topping
Hopefully the recipe can always be useful