Pork neck steak USA for dinner or lunch, easy and delicious
Grill classics in the USA: pork neck steak
|Pork Neck Steak USA|
- Duration: 765min.
- Active working time : 30min.
- Calories / Portion : 508kcal
Ingredients Pork Neck Steak USA for 4 portions:
For the marinade:
- 2 clove garlic
- 150 g onion
- 3 sprigs of thyme
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 1 tsp paprika, sweet
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 5 splashes of Worcester sauce
- 3 splashes Tabasco
- 2 splashes of lime juice
- 80 ml olive oil, cold pressed
For the meat:
- 4 pork neck steak
Preparation Pork Neck Steak USA
- For the marinade, peel the garlic and onions, finely chop the garlic, cut the onions into thin rings. Pluck thyme leaves and rosemary needles from the branches. Mix the paprika powder, tomato paste, Worcester sauce, tabasco, lime juice and olive oil in a shallow bowl. Place the steaks in the marinade, spread the garlic, onions and herbs on top, cover and marinate overnight. Tip: Is the sauce too spicy for you? Try our pork neck steak recipe with a slightly fruity marinade!
- Remove the steaks from the marinade, drain, salt and pepper. Place on the preheated grill and grill from each side for about 5-6 minutes, brushing with the marinade from time to time.
- Arrange and serve pork neck steaks.
- Discover also our roast pork recipe for fruity roast pork and browse through our grill special with many [grill recipes for real grill masters!] –
- Try our delicious German Pancake Recipe
- SIDE-SIDE TIP: This is matched by fiery potato skewers and cherry tomatoes.